Author Topic: Biden’s Fentanyl Deal With China Failed To Stop Overdoses  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Fentanyl Deal With China Failed To Stop Overdoses

Last November, Biden met with China’s Xi and the two leaders reached an agreement to tackle the fentanyl crisis fed by the traffic in precursor chemicals from the Communist dictatorship.

Three months later, the bodies are everywhere.

Fentanyl overdoses rose fourfold in Marin County in just 2 weeks, Oregon has the largest overdose rates in the nation and even children under 5 are dying of it in Tennessee.

And there’s no sign that the carnage is slowing down. 66 people died of drug overdoses in San Francisco in just the month of January. The majority of those deaths were fentanyl related.

Biden claimed after the meeting with Xi that China is “taking steps to shut down companies dealing in illicit trade and precursor chemicals.”

But officially what China did was send out warning letters to the firms shipping precursor chemicals to the cartels. Rather than warning Chinese companies that they faced action from their own government, the letters cautioned them that they faced legal action from America.

The companies making the poison killing Americans then had every reason to laugh it off.

https://www.danielgreenfield.org/2024/05/bidens-fentanyl-deal-with-china-failed.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Biden’s Fentanyl Deal With China Failed To Stop Overdoses
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 08:52:19 pm »
Of course XI was never going to stop sending us Fentanyl. Why should he when they’re no shortage of idiots in this country so eager to take it

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

Re: Biden’s Fentanyl Deal With China Failed To Stop Overdoses
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 09:25:12 pm »
Of course XI was never going to stop sending us Fentanyl. Why should he when they’re no shortage of idiots in this country so eager to take it

And that is the bottom line.