Author Topic: Biden Gives 100K Illegals Obamacare  (Read 470 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Gives 100K Illegals Obamacare
« on: May 03, 2024, 04:23:55 pm »
Biden Gives 100K Illegals Obamacare
By Pamela Geller - on May 3, 2024

Obamacare destroyed the greatest healthcare system in the world. Ask yourself, how is your healthcare plan since Obama socialized medicine. Now Obama 2.0 (Biden) is going for the kill.

The Democrats are breaking our backs.

Biden to Let 100,000 Migrants Enroll in Obamacare
By: Newsmax, 03 May 2024:

Roughly 100,000 immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children are expected to enroll in the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance next year under a new directive the Biden administration released Friday.

The move took longer than promised to finalize and fell short of Democratic President Joe Biden’s initial proposal to allow those migrants to sign up for Medicaid, the health insurance program that provides nearly free coverage for the nation’s poorest people.

https://gellerreport.com/2024/05/obamacare-for-illegals.html/
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 04:26:48 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden Gives 100K Illegals Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 04:28:17 pm »
Surely, they aren't going to be expected to pay for their healthcare.  The taxpayers will help, won't they? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 01:39:20 am »
President Biden
@POTUS

Dreamers are our loved ones, nurses, teachers, and small business owners – they deserve the promise of health care just like all of us.

Today, my Administration is making that real by expanding affordable health coverage through the Affordable Care Act to DACA recipients.

1:05 PM · May 3, 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 02:42:40 am »
Surely, they aren't going to be expected to pay for their healthcare.  The taxpayers will help, won't they? :whistle:

Oh we’re going to pay for it with more than our taxes. Our  healthcare costs are going to go up.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 01:43:07 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 04:16:00 pm »
Trump had two years with a GOP Congress where he could have repealed Obamacare.  But he didn't.  It's been fourteen years since Republicans vowed to repeal Obamacare, but we still have it.

The problem isn't illegals.  The problem is the US Government interfering with the health insurance industry.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 04:16:48 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-