Author Topic: Joe Biden Crashes Dr. Jill’s White House Dinner Party For Teachers, Takes Microphone, Lies About Bei  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Crashes Dr. Jill’s White House Dinner Party For Teachers, Takes Microphone, Lies About Being a Professor at UPenn (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila May. 2, 2024 9:20 pm

Joe Biden Thursday evening crashed Dr. Jill’s White House dinner party honoring teachers.

“Tonight we celebrate you because teaching isn’t just a job, it’s a calling. And all of you were called to this profession for a reason,” Dr. Jill said. “You believe that a better world is possible and you make that world real.”

After returning from North Carolina, Biden shuffled into the East Room of the White House in a surprise appearance, took the microphone, and lied about being a professor at the University of Pennsylvania.

“By the way, I actually taught for a number of years in law school and then I was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania,” Biden said.

This is one of Biden’s favorite lies (he has many).

Jill Biden nodded in agreement as Joe Biden lied about being a professor.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1786195673093718453

Of course, none of this ever happened.

Joe Biden is a legend in his own mind.

Joe Biden was paid $1 million by UPenn but he never taught a single class.

Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and a pathological liar.

Biden was never a “professor” or teacher after serving as Vice President in 2017.

Biden was paid $1 million to do nothing, as the Daily Caller noted:

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/joe-biden-crashes-dr-jills-white-house-dinner/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His Uncle Bosey was a teacher too.  He taught the Cannibals how to use a knife and fork.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

After returning from North Carolina, Biden shuffled into the East Room of the White House in a surprise appearance, took the microphone, and lied about being a professor at the University of Pennsylvania.

“By the way, I actually taught for a number of years in law school and then I was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania,” Biden said.

Of course, none of this ever happened.

Joe Biden is a legend in his own mind.

Joe Biden was paid $1 million by UPenn but he never taught a single class.

Joe Biden is a corrupt politician and a pathological liar.

Biden was never a “professor” or teacher after serving as Vice President in 2017.

Biden was paid $1 million to do nothing, as the Daily Caller noted:

I can tell you exactly what that $1 million was for -
U of Penn was laundering the bribe money that China was paying to Biden!

Just like that "foreign policy research center" that U of Penn has in DC -
to which Biden provides classified documents!

China is giving the money to U of Penn to operate that center, too!

If China is paying for the operation of that center,
is there any chance that the center is NOT also relaying classified info to China?
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao