Poll

POTUS in 2024? (Part 2)

Voting closes: July 02, 2024, 12:58:25 pm

Author Topic: Pulse of Briefers (Part II) Election Sentiment 6 Months Out  (Read 1379 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tracking how  TBR members and lurkers are feeling about POTUS election preferences.

Here were the final Results from March-April....

Trump- 100%- 18 (15.5%)
Trump- Hold My Nose -17 (14.7%)
Skip POTUS, and vote down-ballot- 51 (44%)
Biden- 4 (3.4%)
Democrat alternative to Joe if he bows out by end of convention- 3 (2.6%)
3rd Party, including RFK, Jr.- 10 (8.6%)
I'll probably be too stoned to vote- 13 (11.2%)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Pulse of Briefers (Part II) Election Sentiment 6 Months Out
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 01:07:33 pm »
I'm still in the "Trump while holding my nose" column.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 07:31:15 pm »
I suspect RFK Jr's share of the votes will increase with the approach of November largely from disgust of Wrecking Ball Joe.  It could present a scenario where someone with 34% of the vote wins the election, as was the case with Abe Lincoln.

Right now RFK Jr is polling at the 12-15% range, and I could easily see that number double or more by November, which would make him a real contender.

That is why if you are conservative or even moderate, you must stick with the Republican Party.  There is nothing conservative about RFK Jr.  He is every bit as liberal as Wrecking Ball Joe, he just isn't quit as insane is WBJ!!!!!!!!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 08:14:18 pm »
<bump>
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 08:38:03 pm »
Do I really need to say it??    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald