Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Pulse of Briefers (Part II) Election Sentiment 6 Months Out

<< < (24/28) > >>

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 21, 2024, 07:25:23 pm ---So one-out-of-three Tumpy is any better?

--- End quote ---

You aren't fooling me, Buster!

Based upon your posting history and despite your BS, I'll bet my last dollar you aren't going to drag your carcass to the polls this November to "...vote down ticket" or to "...hold my nose and vote for Trumpy".

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on May 21, 2024, 07:54:38 pm ---You aren't fooling me, Buster!

Based upon your posting history and despite your BS, I'll bet my last dollar you aren't going to drag your carcass to the polls this November to "...vote down ticket" or to "...hold my nose and vote for Trumpy".

--- End quote ---

If I can get there, or vote absentee, either way, I will... I have a senator to vote for. And a governor.

I will not be voting the top of the ticket.

Bigun:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1793033495347888360

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: libertybele on May 19, 2024, 07:22:18 pm ---I think you see everything through orange colored glass.

--- End quote ---

Whatever helps you sleep nights.   :shrug:

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 25, 2024, 01:39:47 am ---Whatever helps you sleep nights.   :shrug:

--- End quote ---

DJT did a nice job last night in the Bronx.  Hope he can consistently keep on this message and demeanor for the next 5 months.  If so, I believe he'll pull it off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version