Author Topic: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options  (Read 3644 times)

Offline collins

Re: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2024, 01:36:14 am »
she was born in Jamaica, not sure if she's  eligible, but she seems cool.

Anyone on this purported short list is miles above what  we've got now, cackle-cackle. Trump will be 80 and running, so it's still could be very important who he picks. I'd rather some kind of governor too, liked DeSantis but not his time, Noem has screwed the pooch, urban and suburban voters don't get the reasons for her shooting that dog. And it showed too much naivety  for her to realize  they wouldn't.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2024, 01:41:48 am »
We have hit a crossroads where we just may see blue states v red states.  Just my opinion.
I don't even see it that way because "blue states" are commonly just red states with Blue Cities that outvote the majority of the land area.

If you use this map and zoom in on 'blue states' the blue is usually in the cities, with crime, bad policy, heat island effects, rampant crime, gun control, and eff the hicks mentalities.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2024, 01:44:20 am »
Yep.

That about sums it up.

It's only a question of what flavor of sh*t will be in the sandwiches.

The only thing to do is dig in.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2024, 01:45:55 am »
she was born in Jamaica, not sure if she's  eligible, but she seems cool.

Anyone on this purported short list is miles above what  we've got now, cackle-cackle. Trump will be 80 and running, so it's still could be very important who he picks. I'd rather some kind of governor too, liked DeSantis but not his time, Noem has screwed the pooch, urban and suburban voters don't get the reasons for her shooting that dog. And it showed too much naivety  for her to realize  they wouldn't.
Those are the same urban and suburban voters who have voted for the governments that encompass and embrace just about every bad policy ever enacted in this country. They won't even put down bad policy, even if it bites them and kills their means of production. Unfortunately, despite their lousy ability to deal with problems, they vote, sometimes (I'd wager) long after they are dead, and repeatedly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2024, 06:19:40 pm »
BABYLON BEE: 12 Women Come Forward Alleging They Were Sexually Assaulted By Whoever Trump’s VP Pick Is (note bottom row, second from right). ;)

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1789430320250413161
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2024, 10:59:40 pm »
   Trump would guarantee his re election picking a smart black woman, unfortunately that's an oxymoron, so he's left with a hispanic/white woman to have any Hope and shore up his electoral vulnerabilities.  But the 'You'll get sick of winning' guy will flub this also and pick a white guy of no distinction just like last time cause that's who he is.

Are you sure smart black woman is an oxymoron?  Condoleezza Rice fits the bill. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.