Author Topic: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options  (Read 3515 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2024, 09:09:28 pm »
But we have to reign in the size of government and its spending or we’re in for a world of hurt. We’re starting to see the results of our debt now. Using government debt to artificially prop up GDP works for a short while, but I think we’re reaching the end of that

GDP is dropping while inflation is on the rise. This is serious shit

You got that right.  Our debt is rising faster than is GDP.  Let that one sink in.  Our debt rose $800 billion last quarter.  GDP only rose $375 billion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2024, 09:13:22 pm »
You got that right.  Our debt is rising faster than is GDP.  Let that one sink in.  Our debt rose $800 billion last quarter.  GDP only rose $375 billion.

If that is an official GDP number then it is far worse than that. The printed money injected into the economy is counted directly as GDP where absolutely nothing was produced to provide that money. It came out of thin air. That's very bad.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2024, 09:17:41 pm »
There were before the slime machine worked them over.

Are you saying conservative candidates for POTUS have been wusses?   Hmm...could you have stumbled onto a pivotal electoral problem?   :pondering:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2024, 09:26:38 pm »
Are you saying conservative candidates for POTUS have been wusses?   Hmm...could you have stumbled onto a pivotal electoral problem?   :pondering:

Nah. It's not alright to lie about people in order to win.
THAT is the pivotal problem.

Online LMAO

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2024, 09:29:29 pm »
If that is an official GDP number then it is far worse than that. The printed money injected into the economy is counted directly as GDP where absolutely nothing was produced to provide that money. It came out of thin air. That's very bad.

Very bad

And gained momentum during the Obama presidency and continued into the Trump and now the Biden administration

The MAGA  point of view is that they want to use a powerful  federal government  to enact revenge on their opponents. The problem is, they won’t wield that power forever and their opponents will one day wield an even more powerful government than it is now

Using the power of the federal government to enact revenge on your opponents is too short term thinking for me
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2024, 09:41:52 pm »
They would rather lose with Trump than win with a Conservative.

It's months too late for that.  If Biden hadn't decided to destroy Trump a different choice may have been made by the voters. 

I am inclined to agree with @roamer_1 in that no victory will happen in November, and it's not because Trump is on the ballot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2024, 09:46:15 pm »
It's months too late for that.  If Biden hadn't decided to destroy Trump a different choice may have been made by the voters. 

I am inclined to agree with @roamer_1 in that no victory will happen in November, and it's not because Trump is on the ballot.

The time frame doesn't negate the fact what Trump has done to conservatism.  Brandon has already destroyed Trump; he had an election stolen from underneath him.

There will be no victory in November; at least not for the American people.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2024, 09:46:33 pm »
I think this is the most uncertain election that I've lived through.

Either candidate may not make it to election day with Biden being the most likely to be replaced. The demo convention is going to be interesting...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2024, 09:54:30 pm »

Either candidate may not make it to election day with Biden being the most likely to be replaced. The demo convention is going to be interesting...

Yes, the Riots promise to be glorious.  I wonder if there will be a repeat in Milwaukee?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2024, 10:00:39 pm »

Things in general are very uncertain, just not the upcoming election.  I am confident of one thing; we as a country cannot continue on the current path that we are headed and survive.

Chicago, August 19-22 I'm sure will be a memorable convention and perhaps one for the history books.

The GOP convention is month prior and I see that as a disadvantage.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 10:02:58 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline collins

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2024, 10:03:38 pm »
I'd especially stay away from the DNC - the only way you'll get rid or Trump is to have one of these lefty whack jobs assassinate him. Biden could drop dead, his health is declining rapidly. I'm sure he has some form of dementia, you can see it worsening by the day now. He probably already is incapacitated but they'd better dump Kamala fast.

They'll be all kinds of riots this year, particulary after the election. We will probably see a REAL insurrection if and when they lose.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2024, 10:11:57 pm »
I'd especially stay away from the DNC - the only way you'll get rid or Trump is to have one of these lefty whack jobs assassinate him. Biden could drop dead, his health is declining rapidly. I'm sure he has some form of dementia, you can see it worsening by the day now. He probably already is incapacitated but they'd better dump Kamala fast.

They'll be all kinds of riots this year, particulary after the election. We will probably see a REAL insurrection if and when they lose.

...hmm.... I don't see the DEMS losing and I think that they will make some sore of power play at the convention.  They're not going to give up power. 

The uprising may happen actually before the election and we won't even see an election. I think the outbursts on campus are just testing the waters.

Time is drawing near unfortunately and I think we have a really, really, rough road ahead of us. I am not looking forward to it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2024, 10:11:58 pm »
Cyber wrote in reply 29:
"I like Youngkin."

I don't.
The guy is a "one-election wonder" in national politics.
He can't run for governor again (the Virginia one-term law for governors has to be one of the stupidest anywhere), and his only option might be to try for Senator.

If he can't win that, he's done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2024, 10:12:35 pm »

There are people saying the Dems won't leave the White House, which has never happened in out history.  The election is really only Round One.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2024, 10:14:12 pm »
Cyber wrote in reply 29:
"I like Youngkin."

I don't.
The guy is a "one-election wonder" in national politics.
He can't run for governor again (the Virginia one-term law for governors has to be one of the stupidest anywhere), and his only option might be to try for Senator.

If he can't win that, he's done.

I would prefer a Governor take the slot, but I won't bet on it.  Needs to be somebody prepared to run in '28.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2024, 10:16:12 pm »
Fred with the head wrote:
"It is too bad there isn't a Conservative around who can win."

Fred, you're not going to like this post.
I can confidently predict that NO "conservative" will ever win an election for the presidency again...

... so long as the DisUnited States remains a 50-state union.
Not gonna happen. There is never going to be "unity" again (unless it's a forced "unity" from the DCommunists).

Now if there was, say, a "Heartland Republic" that broke away from the leftist blue states, that might very well become possible, perhaps likely.

But as the country exists NOW?
No way.

I told you that you weren't going to like this post...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2024, 10:54:38 pm »
Fred with the head wrote:
"It is too bad there isn't a Conservative around who can win."

Fred, you're not going to like this post.
I can confidently predict that NO "conservative" will ever win an election for the presidency again...

... so long as the DisUnited States remains a 50-state union.
Not gonna happen. There is never going to be "unity" again (unless it's a forced "unity" from the DCommunists).

Now if there was, say, a "Heartland Republic" that broke away from the leftist blue states, that might very well become possible, perhaps likely.

But as the country exists NOW?
No way.

I told you that you weren't going to like this post...
The odds of your Heartland Republic fantasy ever happening is even less.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2024, 11:01:39 pm »

We have hit a crossroads where we just may see blue states v red states.  Just my opinion.

Offline collins

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2024, 11:09:29 pm »
Red would win, they are armed and angry and the population isn't concentrated in one big city.

...hmm.... I don't see the DEMS losing and I think that they will make some sore of power play at the convention.  They're not going to give up power. 

The uprising may happen actually before the election and we won't even see an election. I think the outbursts on campus are just testing the waters.

Time is drawing near unfortunately and I think we have a really, really, rough road ahead of us. I am not looking forward to it.

Yes, I have heard the theory that the left is going to provoke and provoke in order to suspend the elections this fall. I think it's a little "out there" but then they have shown to do things I thought they never would. They are fanatics, and dangerous.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2024, 11:38:07 pm »
Red would win, they are armed and angry and the population isn't concentrated in one big city.

Yes, I have heard the theory that the left is going to provoke and provoke in order to suspend the elections this fall. I think it's a little "out there" but then they have shown to do things I thought they never would. They are fanatics, and dangerous.

Whether or not the election is suspended or done away with completely is a toss up; but the left IS going to do whatever they can to ensure that Trump is not seated.

Pandemic, riots, attacks from within ... who knows what they have in store for us. 

Keep praying for a miracle.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2024, 12:02:51 am »
Is Winsome Sears on Trump's Short List for a Running Mate?

She's a rising star in Republican politics. Like Trump, she is known for delivering unfiltered opinions on controversial topics. At a time when college campuses are being disrupted by pro-Hamas demonstrations, the Trump campaign may be thinking about a strong show of support for law and order to contrast with Biden's cowardice in addressing the problem.

And, she is a black woman. Sears would provide a sharp contrast to Kamala Harris on a debate stage.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/05/04/is-winsome-sears-on-trumps-short-list-for-a-running-mate-n3787758

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2024, 12:33:39 am »

All I want is to be left alone, it's why I left Phoenix for a smallish town.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2024, 12:34:52 am »

She's a rising star in Republican politics. Like Trump, she is known for delivering unfiltered opinions on controversial topics. At a time when college campuses are being disrupted by pro-Hamas demonstrations, the Trump campaign may be thinking about a strong show of support for law and order to contrast with Biden's cowardice in addressing the problem.

And, she is a black woman. Sears would provide a sharp contrast to Kamala Harris on a debate stage.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/05/04/is-winsome-sears-on-trumps-short-list-for-a-running-mate-n3787758

I like Winsome!
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2024, 12:40:17 am »

Good thinking! She would make an excellent VP!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2024, 01:35:10 am »
There is no victory in November.
Yep.

That about sums it up.

It's only a question of what flavor of sh*t will be in the sandwiches.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis