Author Topic: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options  (Read 3479 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: REPORT: Trump’s VP List Is Down To 4 Options
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2024, 02:26:26 pm »
So why care who he chooses for a running mate @libertybele ?

BTW, did RDS sound "destroyed" today?  Video: 

https://twitter.com/miguelifornia/status/1786539056991736232

It seems Ron's boarding the Trump Train.  happy77

Yes agreed DeSantis is a wonderful competent governor, with integrity and morality.  Trump smeared him before he even announced his campaign @Right_in_Virginia  He was a threat to Trump and Trump lashed out like an ugly deranged school yard bully.  Quit making excuses for his behavior.

I care who Trump picks because of his age. Should Trump miraculously be seated and later has to step down for whatever reason, I would hope that he would pick a VP who would make a really good president.  Those left on his list don't really fit that criteria.

Trump needs DeSantis' help now.   
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 02:27:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2024, 03:30:12 pm »
I don't know why they continue to tout Rubio.  President and Vice President cannot be from the same State.

12th Amendment to the Constitution:

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves;

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2024, 03:54:02 pm »
I don't know why they continue to tout Rubio.

Because they're idiots?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2024, 04:05:50 pm »
It would be prudent for Trump to choose someone from a State like Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Mexico, or Arizona.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2024, 05:50:55 pm »
It would be prudent for Trump to choose someone from a State like Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Mexico, or Arizona.

I like Youngkin.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 05:52:03 pm »
I like Youngkin.

That would be a 26-vote swing for the GOP to land Virginia.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 07:50:54 pm »
I don't know why they continue to tout Rubio.  President and Vice President cannot be from the same State.

12th Amendment to the Constitution:
At least if they want the electoral votes from that state.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2024, 08:17:34 pm »

Trump needs DeSantis' help now.

Victory in November against Biden requires everyone's help @libertybele  --- including yours.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2024, 08:22:54 pm »
At least if they want the electoral votes from that state.

That is 100% correct, and I cannot imagine even Trump being so bold as to piss away such a large state.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2024, 08:25:02 pm »
Victory in November against Biden requires everyone's help @libertybele  --- including yours.

Hey, we tried.  With DeSantis as the nominee, it would already be a slam dunk.  But instead, we get a super-energized Democrat Party showing up on election day to defeat Trump.  And a corrupt election system that was completely ignored by the last GOP President.

But you knew that already.  You continue to stand behind the one candidate that is the only 'Republican' in the race who already lost to Biden and whose negatives continue to exceed his positives.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 08:39:01 pm »

Oh, but I did try to help out by pointing out several times that it is highly unlikely that Trump will escape all the felonies that he is charged with and to support a competent candidate with a proven track record.  Instead he was politically and personally smeared; just as Cruz was.  Some people just don't learn.  :shrug:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2024, 08:50:13 pm »
Hey, we tried.  With DeSantis as the nominee, it would already be a slam dunk.  But instead, we get a super-energized Democrat Party showing up on election day to defeat Trump. 

Cool.

Now how about you do those of us with cognitive abilities a favor and take your fantasy with you to the hinterlands for the rest of this election season?   

We're busy.  :beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2024, 08:50:47 pm »
And victory over both Biden and Trump? Because neither deserve to be there.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2024, 08:54:36 pm »

There is no victory in November.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2024, 08:58:03 pm »
Cool.

Now how about you do those of us with cognitive abilities a favor and take your fantasy with you to the hinterlands for the rest of this election season?   

We're busy.  :beer:

Give me a call if Trump's approval rating ever tops 50%.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2024, 08:58:41 pm »

They would rather lose with Trump than win with a Conservative.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2024, 09:00:16 pm »

Yes.

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2024, 09:00:23 pm »

Well, not if we follow your strategy ----  88devil

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2024, 09:01:32 pm »

Exactly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2024, 09:02:26 pm »
It is too bad there isn't a Conservative around who can win.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2024, 09:03:41 pm »
Well, not if we follow your strategy ----  88devil

No... Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Offline DB

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2024, 09:03:47 pm »

There were before the slime machine worked them over.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2024, 09:06:44 pm »

Conservativism is one of those labels that’s tossed  around that most people couldn’t define

But we have to reign in the size of government and its spending or we’re in for a world of hurt. We’re starting to see the results of our debt now. Using government debt to artificially prop up GDP works for a short while, but I think we’re reaching the end of that

GDP is dropping while inflation is on the rise. This is serious shit
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2024, 09:08:24 pm »
GDP is dropping while inflation is on the rise. This is serious shit

DOOM, even...