Author Topic: Germany’s Economic Bloodbath Worsens As Green Revolution Causes Economy To Bleed To Death  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germany’s Economic Bloodbath Worsens As Green Revolution Causes Economy To Bleed To Death
By P Gosselin on 3. May 2024

The “greener” Germany gets, the bloodier its economy becomes. How much can an economy bleed before it dies?

Since Germany has become hostile to industry and its Green Revolution has made energy prices among the world’s highest, it’s no wonder that the country’s economy is hemorrhaging economically. Companies are shutting down and moving out.

Foreign direct investment from Germany into the United States from 2000 to 2022 (in billion U.S. dollars, on a historical-cost basis). Source: statista

For example, German online Blackout News here reports on how automotive supplier IHI has announced the closure of its plant at Erfurter Kreuz, Thuringia, and that around 300 employees will be affected in a region that is already struggling.

The company is an manufacturer of turbochargers for cars and intends to close the plant in 12 to 15 months, reports Blackout News.

https://notrickszone.com/2024/05/03/germanys-economic-bloodbath-worsens-as-green-revolution-causes-economy-to-bleed-to-death/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson