Author Topic: EVs, climate agenda are a national security threat used 'to weaken us and ultimately destroy us,' ex  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDIA Published April 24, 2024 5:00am EDT
EVs, climate agenda are a national security threat used 'to weaken us and ultimately destroy us,' expert warns
Electric vehicles pose environmental problems and national security issues and compromise the safety of drivers, former CIA operations officer says

By Kendall Tietz FOXBusiness

Bryan Dean Wright breaks down how EVs pose a national security threat to the US
The former CIA officer and host of the podcast ‘The Wright Report’ broke down how China controls the EV industry and plans to flood the U.S. market in an attempt to dismantle America’s national security.

Electric vehicles are often touted as the green alternative to gas-powered vehicles, but one expert believes that if people knew the truth about EVs, they would think twice before purchasing one.

Bryan Dean Wright, a former CIA operations officer and host of the podcast "The Wright Report," told Fox News Digital that electric vehicles pose environmental problems, national security issues and compromise the safety of drivers, making them a less than desirable alternative to gas-powered vehicles.

Wright said that one of the most important things to consider when buying an electric vehicle is whether it is actually green. It is his belief that they are actually quite "dirty." Starting with their batteries, he explained that thousands of pounds of minerals, including cobalt, lithium and nickel from all around the world have to first be extracted.

The Congo is the source of 70% of the world's cobalt. Of that, about a third come from miners who are "mostly kids," Wright said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/evs-climate-agenda-national-security-threat-weaken-ultimately-destroy-expert-warns
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson