Author Topic: Costly Climate Agendas Are Raising Bills While Doing Zilch For The Climate  (Read 349 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Costly Climate Agendas Are Raising Bills While Doing Zilch For The Climate
by David Holt  4 hours ago 

One curious but predictable effect of making decisions that restrict access to affordable, reliable, and environmentally sound energy is that the more we squeeze supply in the name of climate action, the higher prices go and the faster less environmentally friendly options are brought back into service. [emphasis, links added]

The other outcome? Elected leaders propose costly programs to help people pay for their ever-climbing energy bills – caused by restrictive policies these same leaders supported.

That’s treating the symptoms, not curing the disease.

California, long seen as the leader in taking action for the climate, is patient zero when it comes to understanding this irrational phenomenon.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/costly-climate-agendas-are-raising-bills-while-doing-zilch-for-the-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Costly Climate Agendas Are Raising Bills While Doing Zilch For The Climate"

In other words, they are doing exactly what they were intended to do...