Author Topic: Watch: Sen. John Kennedy on Fire, Torches Climate Professor - 'You Gonna Call Me a Sick F***?'  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Sen. John Kennedy on Fire, Torches Climate Professor - 'You Gonna Call Me a Sick F***?'

By Allison Anton
  May 1, 2024 at 2:14pm

While too many senators on the right haven’t been willing to call out radical wokeness, the obnoxiousness with which these activists have their defended their alarmist claims might have just pushed some senators over the edge.

Or, at least one, Republican Senator for Louisiana John Kennedy.

During a hearing on Wednesday regarding certain environmental topics, titled “Denial, Disinformation, and Doublespeak: Big Oil’s Evolving Efforts to Avoid Accountability for Climate Change,” Sen. Kennedy went toe-to-toe with professor Geoffrey Supran on the groups he publicly supports on social media.

And, as seen in a clip of the hearing shared to the social media platform X, the questioning got quite heated.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-sen-john-kennedy-fire-torches-climate-professor-gonna-call-sick-f/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:00:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson