General Category > Crime And Punishment

Seattle coffee shop workers call 911 when homeless man causes disturbance; no officers arrive

(1/2) > >>

rangerrebew:
Seattle coffee shop workers call 911 when homeless man causes disturbance; no officers arrive
Video shows assault on Seattle cafe employees; police do not respond to inquiry
Pilar Arias By Pilar Arias Fox News
Published April 30, 2024 2:37pm EDT

A homeless man in Seattle was caught on camera causing a disturbance in an ice cream and coffee shop, and the small business's owner says police officers were not dispatched when his workers called 911.

The incident took place around 7 p.m. April 24 in the Pike Place Market area near Seattle's famous Gum Wall, according to Baxter & Frost owner Ian Halcott. Security camera footage shows a man wearing a beanie and hoodie with his hands in his front pockets talking to an employee before shoving things off a counter display, making a mess in the establishment.

A second clip shows the man pushing a movable display case at two workers, prompting one to pull a knife to defend himself and his coworker while the other grabbed a spatula and baking tray. The workers continued arguing with the man, before he left and a Pike Place Market security guard showed up.

"This video includes an assault on one of my employees as well as the destruction of my service counter by a deranged criminal," Halcott told radio host Jason Rantz in an email.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-coffee-shop-workers-call-911-when-homeless-man-causes-disturbance-no-officers-arrive

Kamaji:
:bigsilly:

You get what you voted for, eventually.

mountaineer:
That may be the "karma" I've heard so much about.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on May 02, 2024, 06:57:13 pm ---:bigsilly:

You get what you voted for, eventually.

--- End quote ---

I don't believe that all those that live in Seattle voted accordingly.  Majority perhaps; and that's provided that they got a fair election.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote ---Seattle coffee shop workers call 911 when homeless man causes disturbance; no officers arrive
--- End quote ---

Good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version