Author Topic: Trump Makes History With Major Campaign Announcement  (Read 102 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump Makes History With Major Campaign Announcement
« on: May 02, 2024, 03:41:22 pm »

Trending Politics
By Chris Powell
May 1, 2024

Former President Donald Trump is set to address the Libertarian National Party at their convention on May 25th. The Libertarian Party, which has often struggled to bring its candidates onto the main stage with major party candidates, views Trump’s upcoming appearance as a major victory.

In preparation for his speech, the Libertarian Party will present Trump with a list of their top ten issues, aiming to influence his policy positions. The interaction is seen as a chance to bridge ideological gaps and foster a dialogue that could shape the political landscape.

Libertarians are some of the most independent and thoughtful thinkers in our Country, and I am honored to join them in Washington, DC, later this month,” Trump said. “We must all work together to help advance freedom and liberty for every American, and a second Trump Administration will achieve that goal. I look forward to speaking at the Libertarian Event, which will be attended by many of my great friends.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trump-makes-major-campaign-announcement-mace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.