General Category > Immigration/Border

Thousands of Illegals Tracked To Over 21 Pro-Terror, Jew Hating Protests Across America

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
Thousands of Illegals Tracked To Over 21 Pro-Terror, Jew Hating Protests Across America
By Pamela Geller - on May 2, 2024

“Remember all of those criminal illegal invaders we’ve been tracking from the caravans to our borders and into the interior of the U.S., today, over 1,000 of the same devices (cell phones, iPads, tablets, watches, fitness trackers, etc., etc.) are present at over 21 protests and growing across America.

This is asymmetric warfare. War. The Republicans pretending this is some aberration of party politics, or politics as usual, are as dangerous as the jihad migration,

https://gellerreport.com/2024/05/illegals-tracked-to-death-to-america-protests.html/

Smokin Joe:
You ain't seen nothing yet...

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 02, 2024, 09:24:08 pm ---You ain't seen nothing yet...

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I think you are correct.  I don't think the hatred is just towards the Jews.  I believe it's towards Christians and Americans in general; after all they are chanting "Death to America". 

Close the border now Joe!  ALL 535 members of Congress should be taking note.  This needs to be done swiftly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version