Author Topic: 'No leadership': Resurfaced post comes back to haunt Biden after anti-Israel protests sweep the nati  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'No leadership': Resurfaced post comes back to haunt Biden after anti-Israel protests sweep the nation
Anti-Israel protests have brought colleges across the country to a standstill in recent weeks
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published May 2, 2024 8:00am EDT

A 2020 social media post by then-presidential candidate Joe Biden blaming then-President Trump for violence in the United States is drawing renewed criticism after violence has erupted on college campuses nationwide stemming from anti-Israel protests.

"Remember: every example of violence Donald Trump decries has happened on his watch," Biden posted on Twitter, now known as X, in August 2020. "Under his leadership. During his presidency."

Social media users have looked back on that post in recent days, given the increased violence and arrests being made as anti-Israel activists have caused chaos on over a dozen college campuses in recent weeks.

"It's now the year 2024, three full years into Joe Biden's presidency and Jewish students are being blocked from their college campuses, and being told to stay home and remote learn," conservative political commentator Stephen Miller recently posted on X.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/resurfaced-post-comes-back-haunt-biden-anti-israel-protests-sweep-nation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The violence only will increase over the next few months, and it's all on Biden's head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Biden’s statement in 2020 will show up in Republican campaign commercials

This is similar when he claimed the number of COVID deaths on Trump’s watch disqualified him from being re-elected but that standard no longer applied when more people died from COVID on his watch
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy