Author Topic: Sanctuary City of Chicago Arrests Over 1K Illegals from Venezuela In First Three Months of 2024  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary City of Chicago Arrests Over 1K Illegals from Venezuela In First Three Months of 2024

By Margaret Flavin
May. 1, 2024 4:00 pm

Police in the Democrat-run sanctuary city of Chicago have reportedly made more than 1,000 arrests of illegal Venezuelan nationals in the first three months of 2024.

With the new numbers, the analysis has shifted from the prior argument that illegals commit less crime to one where they commit “less violent felonies.”

An analysis of the arrest data by The Chicago Tribune, in an article pushing the new narrative titled, “Migrant arrests are up, but they’re rarely accused of violent felonies,” tracks the increase.

According to the analysis, there were 609 arrests for driving/traffic offenses, nine violent felonies, 75 violent misdemeanors, and 313 other offenses listed as non-violent, with nine others listed as unknown or not listed.

The data does not include arrests of juveniles or anyone arrested by another agency.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nezuela-first/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson