Author Topic: James O'Keefe: "Exposing the CIA" (it kept information from Pres. Trump)  (Read 340 times)

Online mountaineer

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
BREAKING – EXPOSING THE CIA: “So the agencies kind of, like, all got together and said, we’re not gonna tell Trump…Director of the CIA would keep [information from Trump]…”

A project manager working in Cyber Operations for the @CIA and an @NSAGov contractor with top-secret clearance working for @Deloitte, Amjad Fseisi, is caught on undercover cameras implicating the highest levels of the intelligence agencies, including “The executive staff. We’re talking about the director and his subordinates,” former CIA Directors “Gina Haspel....And I believe Mike Pompeo did the same thing too,” “kept information from him [Trump] because we knew he’d bleep disclose it.” Amjad reasons “There are certain people that would…give him a high-level overview but never give him any details. You know why? Because he’ll leak those details...He’s a Russian asset. He’s owned by the bleep Russians.”

Amjad reveals to OMG’s Undercover American Swiper that intel agencies not only kept intelligence information from a sitting United States President and Commander-In-Chief, they also used FISA to spy on @realDonaldTrump and his team and are still monitoring President Trump according to Amjad who says, “We monitor everything.” Amjad adds “we also have people that monitor his ex-wife. He likes to use burner phones” – information only an insider with access to highly sensitive information would state.

“We steal it [information]” and “We hack other countries just like that,” Amjad, who states he currently works on the CIA’s China Mission Center, explains how intel agencies obtain information. He also describes a broken intelligence system where “We don’t share information across agencies” because the CIA is “very reluctant” to share information with the “careless” NSA.

O’Keefe Media Group’s bombshell undercover footage supports earlier reports by investigative journalists Michael Shellenberger, Matt Taibbi, and Alex Gutentag that revealed how the American intelligence community illegally ran a spy operation against then-candidate Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016 and illegally acquired intelligence that was later used to justify the Federal Bureau of Investigation (@FBI) official probe, “Crossfire Hurricane,” which in turn led to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation that ultimately did not find evidence of Russia collusion by the 2016 Trump campaign.

Contractors like Fseisi hold the duty to withhold sharing confidential or national security information. In denying his statements, Fseisi may have realized he could be held liable for violating internal agency provisions and federal laws like the Executive Agency ethics provisions, which restrict what he may share with others outside of his contracted-to agency. Additionally, any government worker or agency head who withheld information from a superior (i.e. President Trump) may violate: (a) obstruction of justice by deception (18 USC 1512); (b) conspiracy to obstruct (18 USC 371); and false statements (18 USC 1001). Agency regulations may also provide offenses related to insubordination, reflecting poorly on the agency in public, or misrepresentation or dishonesty.

When James O’Keefe caught up with Amjad Fseisi on the streets of Washington, D.C., Fseisi could not tell O’Keefe whether he had top secret clearance, denied making statements clearly caught on camera, and would not even confirm it was him on the video saying only “It looks like me.” When asked directly if he works at the CIA, Fseisi said, “I can’t tell you that.”
Embedded video https://twitter.com/i/status/1785782393414029738
5:24 PM · May 1, 2024

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1785782753549582682
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Multiple credible sources told us that the CIA asked foreign allies to spy on 26 Trump associates:

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1757486508570030462

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
First, it seems really odd to me that this contractor would not only know everything the CIA itself was doing, but was in on secret meetings between the CIA and other agencies as they conspired against President Trump.   Sounds more like a self-important guy trying to turn his own speculation into facts.

Second, do people believe this guy is telling the truth, or is he liar?  That seems like a pretty big threshold question to consider.

Because if he's telling the truth, then he has evidence that Trump is a Russian agent because that's part of his claim too.  And if he's a liar...then why is this a story at all?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 02:16:47 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The CIAs handiwork of JFK, RFK, MLK, and of course Vietnam war, shows our secret service heavily compromised along with major security compromises since.  They are not that stupid, just that compromised.  The KREMLIN gives our security and often military their marching orders. 

Doesn't that explain massive incompetence?  Czars appointed into our government?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions