Author Topic: April Red Sea recap: Fight against Houthis continues after lull  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
April Red Sea recap: Fight against Houthis continues after lull
By Jonathan Lehrfeld
 Apr 30, 01:39 PM

Navy destroyers in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden intercepted fewer Houthi rebel missiles and drones in April compared to previous months, according to U.S. Central Command data. (Navy)
The Navy destroyed several missiles and drones launched by Iran-backed Houthi militants in the Middle East over the last month, even with a pause in reported engagements that followed an historic escalation between Tehran and Israel.

Go here for Navy Times’ up-to-date tracker of incidents between the Navy and the Houthis.

Compared to months prior, the Navy reportedly engaged far fewer Houthi drones and missiles in April.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-navy/2024/04/30/april-red-sea-recap-fight-against-houthis-continues-after-lull/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson