Author Topic: Marxism and Cowardice are the Hallmarks of America’s Colleges and Universities  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 1, 2024
Marxism and Cowardice are the Hallmarks of America’s Colleges and Universities
By Steve McCann

The campuses of America’s colleges and universities are awash in Marxist ideology and tolerance for Fascist/Nazi tactics as well as cowardice and lemminglike groupthink by professors and presidents.  The chaotic and perilous end-product of these mindsets is what Americans are witnessing today in the virulent antisemitism, support for Islamic terrorism, and anti-Americanism at so many colleges and universities.

Thirty-five years ago, the New York Times published an article entitled “The Mainstreaming of Marxism in US colleges”  describing how, despite unmitigated failures and the collapse of Marxism around the world, Marxist ideas were becoming mainstream in the halls of American universities.

The Marxists in America, recognizing that the traditional class conflict argument would not work in the United States, instead promoted one simplistic tenet-- the world is divided into the oppressors and the oppressed.  Therefore, the oppressors must be overthrown by any means possible if there is to be a “just and equitable” society.

A brilliant blueprint which plays on the American national proclivity to invariably cheer for the underdog.  The key element of this strategy is to indoctrinate students to see every social relation or interaction through the lens of oppression and conflict.

Who, then, are the oppressors and who are the oppressed?   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/05/marxism_and_cowardice_are_the_hallmarks_of_america_s_colleges_and_universities.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Glad I went to college when I did.

I would not survive in today’s university system. They have become hangouts and cesspools for the participation trophy generation

The bright spot is more and more Americans are seeing this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy