General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Jews fight back at UCLA and then Mayor Karen Bass sends in the police

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
May 1, 2024
Jews fight back at UCLA and then Mayor Karen Bass sends in the police
By Thomas Lifson

The Democrat Mayor of Los Angeles, Karen Bass, didn’t send police onto the campus of UCLA when pro-Hamas demonstrators took over parts of it and prevented Jews from entering, just as Nazis one blocked Jewish students from the University of Vienna. A Jewish girl being beaten unconscious and hospitalized also drew no police response to the state government-owned campus.  But when non-student members of the Jewish community of Los Angeles entered the campus and began physically confronting the pro-Hamas demonstrators and videos of fights went out on internet, after two-plus hours of mayhem, the Mayor decided to send in the cops.

YouTube screengrab (cropped)

While I cannot condone outsiders coming onto a campus to fight, it needs to be stipulated that pro-Hamas outsiders were the first to enter UCLA turf, and that the non-student Jews who entered campus to fight were responding with the same tactic, to protect community members.

It is hard for me to avoid comparison to a little-remembered incident from the 1930s, when virulently antisemitic groups openly demonstrated and excoriated Jews along the same themes as the contemporary Nazis. The worst of it took place in Minneapolis, later characterized by prominent journalist Carey McWilliams as  “the capitol (sic) the capitol of anti-Semitism in the United States."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/jews_fight_back_at_ucla_and_then_mayor_karen_bass_sends_in_the_police.html

240B:

Is anyone really surprised that it has come to open fascism? I have seen this coming for over a year.

andy58-in-nh:

--- Quote from: 240B on May 01, 2024, 02:16:46 pm ---

Is anyone really surprised that it has come to open fascism? I have seen this coming for over a year.

--- End quote ---
@240B

Yep. "Dark Brandon" was the tip-off.

As in the past, all they needed was a bunch of Jews to blame.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: 240B on May 01, 2024, 02:16:46 pm ---

--- End quote ---

A more accurate picture below.

240B:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version