Author Topic: Jews fight back at UCLA and then Mayor Karen Bass sends in the police  (Read 802 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 1, 2024
Jews fight back at UCLA and then Mayor Karen Bass sends in the police
By Thomas Lifson

The Democrat Mayor of Los Angeles, Karen Bass, didn’t send police onto the campus of UCLA when pro-Hamas demonstrators took over parts of it and prevented Jews from entering, just as Nazis one blocked Jewish students from the University of Vienna. A Jewish girl being beaten unconscious and hospitalized also drew no police response to the state government-owned campus.  But when non-student members of the Jewish community of Los Angeles entered the campus and began physically confronting the pro-Hamas demonstrators and videos of fights went out on internet, after two-plus hours of mayhem, the Mayor decided to send in the cops.

YouTube screengrab (cropped)

While I cannot condone outsiders coming onto a campus to fight, it needs to be stipulated that pro-Hamas outsiders were the first to enter UCLA turf, and that the non-student Jews who entered campus to fight were responding with the same tactic, to protect community members.

It is hard for me to avoid comparison to a little-remembered incident from the 1930s, when virulently antisemitic groups openly demonstrated and excoriated Jews along the same themes as the contemporary Nazis. The worst of it took place in Minneapolis, later characterized by prominent journalist Carey McWilliams as  “the capitol (sic) the capitol of anti-Semitism in the United States."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/05/jews_fight_back_at_ucla_and_then_mayor_karen_bass_sends_in_the_police.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Is anyone really surprised that it has come to open fascism? I have seen this coming for over a year.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

Is anyone really surprised that it has come to open fascism? I have seen this coming for over a year.
@240B

Yep. "Dark Brandon" was the tip-off.

As in the past, all they needed was a bunch of Jews to blame.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

A more accurate picture below.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That was Biden's (the Democrat Party's) - Reichstag Speech

"ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ME AND MY RULE ... IS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE!"
You are ein Judenliebhaber (Jew lover) und ein Staatsfeind !!

Why people cannot see where all this is heading is a mystery to me?
This was his first term. Can you imagine what hell on Earth he will bring in a second term?

Inflation is not my fault! Inflation comes from the merchants! And who are the merchants? Jews!!!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This current explosion of antisemitism is just like it has always been throughout history. Obiden is a disaster, who has destroyed our economy and our country. Now we are facing runaway inflation, food disruptions, global wars and chaos, and fuel shortages. Just like Stalin and Hitler did. This has led to nationwide anger and frustration. Obiden needs a release valve to channel all the the American dissatisfaction away from himself on to something else.

At first he tried the perennial bogyman Russia by calling it "Russia's fuel increases, Russia's inflation, etc." That did not work. Nobody believed it. Then, when Hamas ambushed, raped, and slaughtered over 1200 Israelis and Israel responded, Obiden saw an opportunity. It is Israel and Israel supporters (JEWs) causing all the problems. Obiden found the relief valve he was searching for.

Most of the visceral HATE for Jews currently being seen on the streets of America is more about the people protesting themselves than it is about Israel. These people have a volcanic amount of rage and frustration in their own personal lives for one reason or another, and this current hate Israel fad has given them an avenue to release their own internal demons on to something or someone else. And of course, the Muslims are simply delighted that it is Jews and not them who are being persecuted.

We can see this clearly when any of the protesters are asked any question no matter how simple about what they are protesting. Where is Israel? (blank stare) Where is Gaza? (next to the sea) Which sea? (blank stare) What did Israel do that is so evil? (GENOCIDE!!) What is the definition of genocide? (blank stare)

Most of the people involved in the pro-Terrorist/anti-Israel movement have absolutely no clue what it is they are protesting. And for them, it does not matter anyway. They have so much visceral rage pent up internally in their own lives and this gives them a way to vent their anger/rage while still maintaining a veneer of virtue and self-righteousness.

This is all very historically accurate and predictable. And if Biden is 'installed' to a second term (this time it will not be just 81 million votes, it will be 200-500 million votes), the rise in antisemitism will only get exponentially worse while the nation of America swirls down the toilet.

Offline DB

The insanity is only accelerating it seems.

The evil is out in the open and many of those in power are embracing it.

It is surreal.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

You are ein Judenliebhaber (Jew lover)...

Guilty. Also, a Zionist.

... und ein Staatsfeind !!

So be it.

This is all very historically accurate and predictable. And if Biden is 'installed' to a second term (this time it will not be just 81 million votes, it will be 200-500 million votes), the rise in antisemitism will only get exponentially worse while the nation of America swirls down the toilet.

One quick correction...

When Biden is 'installed'...

When I say these things, I'm called hyperbolic. That's meant to be dismissive and an excuse for not defending an opposing position. Nevertheless, I still believe it. Barring some kind of abrupt course adjustment, we're about to lose our nation.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Barring some kind of abrupt course adjustment, we're about to lose our nation.
About to lose our nation ...
Some would say we have already lost our nation.
America today, especially in the cities and in our legal system, is utterly unrecognizable from four years ago.
America in so many ways, since Obiden, is now teetering on the verge of Third World status.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
About to lose our nation ...
Some would say we have already lost our nation.
America today, especially in the cities and in our legal system, is utterly unrecognizable from four years ago.
America in so many ways, since Obiden, is now teetering on the verge of Third World status.

I don't disagree, @240B. But I believe it can still be turned around -- IF we don't get 4 more years from Biden (Obiden) & company. There will be too many votes against Trump (from both left and right) which will leave the Dems in charge for 4 more years. Look at the destruction they've done in 3 years. Imagine what they can achieve in 4 more. It's over.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Now that being Jewish is considered to be a degrading trait, how much longer will Joy Behar keep her affected Jewish identity?

'Behar', is literally Hebrew. It means "of - in - or on the mountain". It is a real Hebrew name which a Roman Catholic "Josephine Victoria" picked up from one of her husbands. Which is fine if she wants to be a fake Jew. But now that being a Jew is no longer mainstream fashionable, how much longer will she keep the name.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:58:49 pm by 240B »

Offline LMAO

The insanity is only accelerating it seems.

The evil is out in the open and many of those in power are embracing it.

It is surreal.

They’re emboldened because a major political party has their back

Did any Democrat politician condemn the “Summer of Love?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy