Author Topic: Gary Sinise and his Lt. Dan Band rocked Luke AFB  (Read 92 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gary Sinise and his Lt. Dan Band rocked Luke AFB
« on: May 01, 2024, 01:21:48 pm »
Gary Sinise and his Lt. Dan Band rocked Luke AFB
By
Crystal Kupper
Apr 30, 2024 10:41 AM PDT
Reviewed by
Tessa Robinson

Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band perform at a fundraiser. The Gary Sinise Foundation aims to bring awareness and support to wounded warriors and their families

Gary Sinise is a national treasure. No matter how many times his Lt. Dan Band has played in Arizona (dozens!), playing for the military “never gets old.”

Actor Gary Sinise and his 13-member Lt. Dan Band have performed in Arizona at least 15 times since the band’s founding in 2003. But the thrill of playing for military families, veterans and the first responder community — most recently on April 28, 2024, at Luke Air Force Base in Maricopa County — never gets old.

“I always love coming to Arizona,” Sinise, best known for playing Lt. Dan on the film Forrest Gump and Mac Taylor on the CBS series CSI: NY, told We Are The Mighty. “I have great memories here from the 80s when my parents lived in Cave Creek.”

https://www.wearethemighty.com/entertainment/gary-sinise-lt-dan-band/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson