Author Topic: $3.5 Billion Slipped Into Ukraine-Israel Aid Bill To 'Supercharge Mass Migration From The Middle Eas  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
$3.5 Billion Slipped Into Ukraine-Israel Aid Bill To 'Supercharge Mass Migration From The Middle East'

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, APR 30, 2024 - 05:45 AM

Tucked away in the $95 billion military aid package for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan is a $3.5 billion slush fund to open new processing centers for Muslim migrants, in what Sen. Eric Schmitt described as a bid to "supercharge mass migration from the Middle East."

Muslims pray during the "Islam on Capitol Hill 2009" event at the West Front Lawn of the US Capitol September 25, 2009, in Washington, DC.
(Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

Eric Schmitt
@Eric_Schmitt
·
Follow

Not only did the “Foreign Aid” package do nothing to secure our own border it included $3.5 Billion to supercharge mass migration from the Middle East.

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

Open borders? No problem. The Biden administration is setting up two new international field offices in Qatar and Turkey to facilitate the mass migration of refugees and economic migrants from the Middle East and the near-Middle East to resettle them throughout American cities.…

https://www.alipac.us/f12/%243-5-billion-slipped-into-ukraine-israel-aid-bill-supercharge-mass-migration-420254/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson