Author Topic: Climate Activists Have A New Target In Mind For Major Summer Protests  (Read 76 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Activists Have A New Target In Mind For Major Summer Protests
By
B.D. Hobbs
Apr 29, 2024

If the anti-Israel protests that are happening across the U.S. aren't bad enough, the radical climate cult is getting ready to wreck havoc this summer.

A group called 'Climate Defiance' is calling for a "historic blockade" of the Congressional Baseball Game, an annual competition where Republican and Democratic members of Congress compete in America’s favorite pastime.

"And what they're instead turning this into is, how can anyone play a game when the country is boiling, and the world is dying" said Marc Morano at the Climate Depot, "To save the climate, we need to legislate a better climate."

That is the left's agenda, and the ultimate goal is pretty simple.

"For Joe Biden to declare a national climate emergency" Morano told KTRH, "Which would give him Covid-like, and 9-11 executive powers, for which he could bypass democracy, and implement the 'Green New Deal' without a vote of Congress. That is really what this pressure is, it's just another way to put America down the road to a climate lockdown."

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/houston-texas-news/content/2024-04-25-climate-activists-have-a-new-target-in-mind-for-major-summer-protests/?pname=www.ktrh.com&sc=dnsredirect
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson