Author Topic: G7 Despots, Including The U.S., Agree To Shut Down All Coal Plants By 2035  (Read 372 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
G7 Despots, Including The U.S., Agree To Shut Down All Coal Plants By 2035
by Jim Hᴏft  17 hours ago 

Democrat Climate Change Cult: Ban Everything!

Ministers from the Group of Seven (G7) nations have agreed to eliminate all coal-fired power plants by 2035. [emphasis, links added]

The countries that are members of the Group of Seven (G7) are Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union.

This declaration was made by Andrew Bowie, a UK minister at the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero, during an interview in Turing, Italy.

“We do have an agreement to phase out coal in the first half of the 2030s,” Bowie said.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/g7-despots-including-the-u-s-agree-to-shut-down-all-coal-plants-by-2035/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

Hmm... 11 years.  The thermohaline circulation in the North Atlantic might just have time to shut down before then, and suddenly everyone will want to burn coal (and let the soot go into the atmosphere) as the next Ice Age gets under way.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's time for the red states to start enacting "Right to Energy Use" laws.

That is to say, an entirely new legal concept that needs to be codified into written law:
The right to extract and use natural energy resources for human needs:
- right to extract and use coal for power generation, heating, and other uses as may be required
- right to extract and refine petroleum for motor fuels
- right to extract and refine petroleum into products intended for industrial and other uses
- right to extract and use natural gas for heating, power generation and industrial and agricultural uses
- such rights to extend to both individuals and corporations
- etc.

Again, if we don't take the initiative to enact such laws FIRST, the dem-communists and greenunists will enact laws to BAN such usage.

(Which they're in the process of doing RIGHT NOW)