Author Topic: Biden administration makes major energy move for nearly 1M US households  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden administration makes major energy move for nearly 1M US households: 'One of the best ways to lower energy costs for American families'
© Provided by The Cool Down

The Biden administration greenlit a game-changing solar program as part of Earth Day celebrations in April.

In a statement, the Environmental Protection Agency revealed that $7 billion in grants would be allocated to 60 organizations to provide low-cost clean energy to low-income and disadvantaged communities.

The funds — made possible through the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) — are part of the Solar for All program and are expected to make solar energy available to more than 900,000 households.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/biden-administration-makes-major-energy-move-for-nearly-1m-us-households-one-of-the-best-ways-to-lower-energy-costs-for-american-families/ar-AA1nXEH2?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=fdd0178c65b54583a6b77be847eeee62&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How much will these "organizations'' be allowed skim off the top to donate to the DNC? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson