General Category > Economy/Business

Walmart launches its largest private grocery brand in decades

<< < (2/2)

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 30, 2024, 10:26:41 pm ---I normally buy name brand foods at Walmart (other than meat)

--- End quote ---

Good God. Wallyworld meat sucks.  I think they somehow bypass the labeling laws and don't tell us they sell meat from Mexico.  I grilled a so called "top sirloin" from them last week and I swear you could see the jockey's whip marks on it.  Tuff as whale hide and the flavor of the dog Obama ate when he visited his birth place...Kenya

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 30, 2024, 10:33:34 pm ---Good God. Wallyworld meat sucks.  I think they somehow bypass the labeling laws and don't tell us they sell meat from Mexico.  I grilled a so called "top sirloin" from them last week and I swear you could see the jockey's whip marks on it.  Tuff as whale hide and the flavor of the dog Obama ate when he visited his birth place...Kenya

--- End quote ---

Lol.  I've never bought meat from Walmart. My BIL bought it once and invited us over -- nope, notta, never again.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 30, 2024, 10:33:34 pm ---Good God. Wallyworld meat sucks.  I think they somehow bypass the labeling laws and don't tell us they sell meat from Mexico.  I grilled a so called "top sirloin" from them last week and I swear you could see the jockey's whip marks on it.  Tuff as whale hide and the flavor of the dog Obama ate when he visited his birth place...Kenya

--- End quote ---

I don't buy meat or  fresh veggis at Walmart...I do buy their Equate brand for Ibprofen and stuff like that..and name brand can goods.

I buy all my meat and fresh veggis at Kroger and I sometimes shop at Aldis especially for baking needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version