Author Topic: Peter Schweizer: Biden’s ‘Sinister but Brilliant’ Campaign Strategy Is Lawfare  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer: Biden’s ‘Sinister but Brilliant’ Campaign Strategy Is Lawfare

Breitbart News 30 Apr 2024

Campaigns are changing because of a tactic called “lawfare.” The Biden administration is using federal government resources, and taxpayer money to conduct the sort of mudslinging that has traditionally been done by political campaigns.

That’s the focus of the most recent episode of The Drill Down, where hosts Peter Schweizer and Eric Eggers go into the weeds to show how the Biden administration is coordinating all four of the legal prosecutions against Biden’s opponent in the November presidential election, former President Donald Trump.

The Government Accountability Institute (GAI) constructed a timeline of events, which Eric shares on the podcast, which shows the extent of the White House’s involvement in these supposedly “independent” prosecutions. As they showed in a previous podcast discussing how Biden has weaponized federal agencies for Democratic voter turnout efforts, the use of taxpayer dollars on a political prosecution is a blatant effort to hobble a political opponent.

Fani Willis, the Fulton County prosecutor prosecuting Trump in Georgia on election interference charges, even showed up at the White House Correspondents Dinner last week. She corruptly hired her boyfriend Nathan Wade (at a cost of $625,000) to handle the daily work of that case. Wade made two trips to the White House, in May 2022 and again in November of the same year for meetings — not with Department of Justice officials, but with staff at the White House Counsel’s office. Wade was later forced to step down from that job by a judge.

In April 2022, the Biden White House leaked a story to the New York Times showing Biden “confided to his inner circle” his frustration with Attorney General Merrick Garland for not throwing the book at Trump. Four months later, Trump’s Mar a Lago residence was raided by the FBI at Garland’s direction.

Schweizer says another interesting coincidence occurred in December of 2022 when the #3 person at the Department of Justice in Washington, Matthew Colangelo, announced he was leaving DOJ to take a job with the Manhattan DA’s office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VHX3dAnJi4&t=1s&ab_channel=TheDrillDown

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/30/peter-schweizer-bidens-sinister-but-brilliant-campaign-strategy-is-lawfare/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:54:54 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Biden and brilliant are  two words that should never go together in the same sentence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy