Author Topic: Piers Morgan: Where the hell are the parents of these deluded Columbia students chanting about attac  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Where the hell are the parents of these deluded Columbia students chanting about attacking Jews?
By Social Links for Piers Morgan
Published April 30, 2024, 11:15 a.m. ET

It costs around $90,000 a year to attend Columbia University.

Most undergraduates do four years of studying there, which means that if they’re not getting any subsidized grants, their parents are coughing up a total of $360,000 just for their tuition, housing, food and books.

Add in other expenses like travel, and Mommy and Daddy won’t be getting much change out of $400,000.

That’s a lot of money.

But those parents would doubtless consider it a price worth paying to give their child what is supposedly one of the best educations in the world at such a supposedly elite institution with a supposedly world-class reputation.

I use the “supposedly” because Columbia has now proved itself to be none of those things.

Instead, it’s become a disgraceful hotbed of toxic terrorism-supporting insanity and its lunatic students have literally taken over the asylum.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/opinion/where-the-hell-are-the-parents-of-these-deluded-columbia-students-chanting-about-attacking-jews/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The bright spot in all this is the toxic cesspool that are our modern universities have become has been laid out in the wide open for the American people to see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy