General Category > Elections 2024

REPORT: Top Trump VP Candidate Removed From Consideration: ‘No Shot’

<< < (2/5) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on April 30, 2024, 05:03:29 pm ---It's simply low-grade 'kibble' to put in front of the Never Trumpers.

--- End quote ---

Top notch @DCPatriot   :laugh:

Right_in_Virginia:
I repeat, Noem was never a top contender ---- not even in February. Nor were DeSantis, Scott, Ramaswamy, or Gabbard as quoted in your "drop mic" article.   88devil

--- Quote ---Ingraham listed high-profile Republicans Ron DeSantis, Tim Scott, Vivek Ramaswamy, Byron Donalds, Noem and former Democratic presidential primary candidate Tulsi Gabbard as the six names, and Trump confirmed they are possible running mates.
--- End quote ---

LMAO:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 30, 2024, 05:33:04 pm ---Within minutes of the Tumpy Toon brigade going out on uuuuh...  limb......

You forgot to drop the mic.

--- End quote ---

That’s because they don’t expand their sources of information beyond TruthSocial

Recall the “DeSantis was copying Trump’s travel ban” fiasco that wasn’t so?

Smokin Joe:
City folks... :shrug:

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 30, 2024, 07:20:15 pm ---City folks... :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Seriously....

Lost in all this is the part of her statement where she said the dog was running around killing chickens.  So I suppose all these folks in favor of saving the dog didn't care that it was killing chickens for fun?

I have to say that prior to this statement, I thought she might be a bit of a poser.  Turns out she's the real deal, and it makes me like her more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version