Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard: Why it's time to leave the Democrat party behind  (Read 3242 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Tulsi Gabbard: Why it's time to leave the Democrat party behind
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2024, 10:17:47 pm »
I truly hope she has had a Road to Damascus moment. I do. I hope the logic which has invaded her thought eventually swings her full Conservative (which logic must necessarily do). I hope she learns to think rather than emote. But none of that matters now...

Not now.
Time will tell.

Maybe someday, when she's proven on the record.
Not now.

I've seen a lot of her Fox clips, and they are populist, anti-government rhetoric.  But still I haven't seen her refute not even once of her prior positions on abortion, Climate Change, or fiscal restraint.

Till then, she's nothing, but another liberal, who has no earthy reason becoming the GOP VPOTUS candidate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Tulsi Gabbard: Why it's time to leave the Democrat party behind
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2024, 10:25:45 pm »
I've seen a lot of her Fox clips, and they are populist, anti-government rhetoric.  But still I haven't seen her refute not even once of her prior positions on abortion, Climate Change, or fiscal restraint.

Till then, she's nothing, but another liberal, who has no earthy reason becoming the GOP VPOTUS candidate.

That's right.