Author Topic: Biden Does not Understand Taxes  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Does not Understand Taxes
« on: April 30, 2024, 02:07:58 pm »
April 30, 2024
Biden Does not Understand Taxes
By Warren Beatty

Biden is again on a tax-raising rampage. He proposes to increase income taxes by nearly $5 trillion for corporations. Increasing the corporate income tax rate to 28% (from 21%) will be a great driver of negative effects on the U.S. economy, reducing long-run GDP by 0.9%, the capital stock by 1.7%, wages by 0.8%, and full-time jobs by 192,000. Additionally, Biden's new tax proposals include increasing the recently enacted corporate alternative minimum tax rate from 15% to 21% and denying business deductions for employee compensation above $1 million.

Biden proposes an increase of the corporate income tax that's a higher tax rate than in communist China, France, and the U.K., each at 25%. Add to that rate the average state corporate income tax of 4% and the average combined rate will be 32%, the second-highest corporate income tax rate (just below Colombia) in the developed world.

As the late, great Paul Harvey used to say, "Corporations don't pay taxes." Households bear the burden of corporate income tax increases in the form of higher prices and/or slower wage growth.

Biden repeatedly said he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000, but has now proposed to raise taxes on almost everyone. He says he's going to let Trump's Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) expire, which will be a massive middle-class income tax hike because it was a massive middle-class tax cut. Wealthy people saw their taxes reduced, but the TJIA actually transferred a larger portion of the tax burden onto the wealthy.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/biden_does_not_understand_taxes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden Does not Understand Taxes
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 12:30:37 am »
It’s also the belief that A) the higher the taxes, the more revenue to the government and B) Higher taxes on these people will have no change in their economic decisions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 12:44:51 am »
Brandon doesn't understand much.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2024, 12:49:52 am »
Brandon doesn't understand much.

When your only job for pretty much your whole life has been in politics, you tend to become disconnected

Of course, in Biden’s mind, he held many occupations  and had many adventures
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy