General Category > Economy/Business

Report: Gas Prices Politically Trap Joe Biden After Surging 18% in 4 Months

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Report: Gas Prices Politically Trap Joe Biden After Surging 18% in 4 Months

Wendell Husebø 30 Apr 2024

President Joe Biden appears politically unable to prevent gas prices from increasing, a sour economic reality for voters with the presidential election just months away.

Drivers are reportedly paying 18 percent more to fill up their tanks than they were in 2023 — and the driving summer season is still to come.

Gas prices have not been below $3/gallon for 1,084 straight days, according to the Republican National Committee’s Research Team. Prices under Trump never reached $3/gallon.

When former President Donald Trump left office, the national average for regular gas was $2.39/gallon. Monday’s price was $3.65/gallon, 52 percent higher under Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/30/report-gas-prices-politically-trap-joe-biden-after-surging-18-in-4-months/

Wingnut:
Who has Release the Strategic Reserves in June/July ahead of peek vacation season.

No matter that we are down to about 40% left in those caves, because Biden never refilled them.

GtHawk:
I just paid $489.9 and that was at ARCO, and I'm not in a particularly affluent area, I can't imagine what the majors are charging in well to do areas of California **nononono*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version