Author Topic: REPORT: Hillary Clinton’s Stunning Link To Mar-A-Lago Raid Revealed  (Read 140 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics
By Mark Steffen
April 29, 2024

The federal government’s raid on Mar-a-Lago may have been influenced by Hillary Clinton, according to a former Supreme Court clerk.

Revolver reports on the musings of Mike Davis, who previously clerked for Justice Neil Gorsuch and believes that the search for classified documents in President Donald Trump’s possession had to do with recovering files that could prove damaging to Hillary, President Joe Biden, and dozens of co-conspirators who encouraged the false Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

“[T]he reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records,” Davis wrote on X, giving the code name for the FBI’s investigation into potential coordination between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian assets.

“These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others,” he added.

Documents that President Trump retained may have included information about whether Russians accessed Hillary’s home server when tens of thousands of private emails infamously went missing. Davis said it’s plausible that Hillary’s campaign pushed the Trump-Russia connection in preparation for blaming her Republican rival if the documents were leaked before the election.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-hillary-clintons-stunning-link-to-mar-a-lago-raid-revealed-mstef/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton’s Stunning Link To Mar-A-Lago Raid Revealed
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 01:36:55 pm »
As has been said by a dozen different writers a dozen times, the FBI did not raid Trump because they were worried about 'national security'. They raided Trump to retrieve and destroy INFORMATION HE HAD ON THEM.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: REPORT: Hillary Clinton’s Stunning Link To Mar-A-Lago Raid Revealed
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 02:11:25 pm »
With how sloppy and careless elected officials are with classified documents, is it really worth risking your life to be an intelligence asset for these blockheads?

No way our allies will share their intelligence with us, if they are smart.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.