Author Topic: ADL Slams Northwestern University for Agreement with Anti-Israel Protesters: ‘Reprehensible,’ ‘Dange  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ADL Slams Northwestern University for Agreement with Anti-Israel Protesters: ‘Reprehensible,’ ‘Dangerous’

Elizabeth Weibel 29 Apr 2024

The Anti-Defamation League’s (ADL) Midwest chapter issued a statement slamming Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, for reaching an agreement with anti-Israel protesters who had established an encampment on campus.

In a post on X, the ADL Midwest shared a statement calling the agreement between the university and protesters, “reprehensible, dangerous, and a case study in failed leadership,” pointing out that the protesters had violated several university policies.

The ADL Midwest’s statement comes after Northwestern University announced on Monday that an agreement had been reached between the anti-Israel protesters. In exchange, protesters agreed to end their encampment that had been established for the past week.

Under the agreement between anti-Israel protesters and Northwestern University, pro-Palestinian protests for students, faculty, and staff, will be allowed on campus until June 1, and in exchange, only one aid tent will be allowed to remain on the lawn, according to the Daily Northwestern.

Northwestern University will also, “advise employers not to rescind job offers for students engaging in speech protected by the First Amendment,” the agreement says, according to the outlet.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2024/04/29/adl-slams-northwestern-university-agreement-anti-israel-protesters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Appeasement always works.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

The ADL didn't foresee the Prog mainstream going full-anti-Semitism sooner or later? *****rollingeyes***** ADL Libs/Progs "voted for" what is being done by fellow Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

The ADL didn't foresee the Prog mainstream going full-anti-Semitism sooner or later? *****rollingeyes***** ADL Libs/Progs "voted for" what is being done by fellow Progs.

Indeed.