General Category > Elections 2024

Biden: I’ll Do Gun Control in 2nd Term, Idea ‘Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots,’ Is ‘Bu

<< < (5/5)

cato potatoe:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 30, 2024, 01:30:24 pm ---"When I taught Law school."

Another Biden lie.  The man barely passed Law School. 79th out of 86.  I'd like to know who the dude was that finished last.  He'd make a better president then Lieden.

--- End quote ---

If that guy is still alive, I'm guessing he had enough sense to retire at least 15 years ago. 

mountaineer:
Of course, he couldn't even get the Jefferson quote half right. "C'mon, Jack, if you need to water the treason tree with the patriots' fruit from the poison tree, a poem as lovely as a tree, George Washinghouse and the cherry tree, with the assault cannons ... anyway."

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 30, 2024, 03:58:06 pm ---Think of everything that Pedo Joe has legislated out in just 3 years.  If he can basically outlaw gas powered engines, guns should be a cake walk.

I think we take this threat with all the seriousness it deserves.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I take his threat about gun control seriously.

FJB! In my books, the 2A WILL stand.

DefiantMassRINO:
 ////00000////

Isn't verbotten for snowflakes to quote Thomas Jefferson?  He was a slave-owning white male herterosexual Christian of Western  European descent.

Creepy Uncle Joe could still quote George Jefferson ... "Well we're movin' on up, to the east side ..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version