General Category > Elections 2024

Biden: I’ll Do Gun Control in 2nd Term, Idea ‘Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots,’ Is ‘Bu

(1/5) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden: I’ll Do Gun Control in 2nd Term, Idea ‘Liberty Is Watered with the Blood of Patriots,’ Is ‘Bunch of Crap’

Ian Hanchett 30 Apr 2024

During an interview with the “SmartLess” podcast that was recorded on March 28 and released on Monday, President Joe Biden stated that he will “make sure that we do something about gun violence in this country” in his second term, the 2nd Amendment isn’t an absolute and remarked, “this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

In response to a question on what issues he thinks people should focus on, Biden said, “I think they should be focused on a couple of things: Number one, we’re going to, in a second term, God willing, we’re going to make sure that we do something about gun violence in this country. The idea that we allow assault weapons to be sold with magazines with 100 rounds is just bizarre.”

Biden added that Democrats didn’t say they wanted to take people’s guns away, and “The 2nd Amendment, which I, when I taught law school — the 2nd Amendment wasn’t absolute ever. You weren’t able to have a cannon when you were — this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/30/biden-ill-do-gun-control-in-2nd-term-idea-liberty-is-watered-with-the-blood-of-patriots-is-bunch-of-crap/

Kamaji:
:facepalm2:

Wingnut:
"When I taught Law school."

Another Biden lie.  The man barely passed Law School. 79th out of 86.  I'd like to know who the dude was that finished last.  He'd make a better president then Lieden.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on April 30, 2024, 01:30:24 pm ---"When I taught Law school."

Another Biden lie.  The man barely passed Law School. 79th out of 86.  I'd like to know who the dude was that finished last.  He'd make a better president then Lieden.

--- End quote ---

:beer:

Wonder how many of No.'s 80-86, even or ever practices law with any success. 

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---“this — the [tree of] liberty is watered with the blood of patriots, I mean, that’s a bunch of crap.”
--- End quote ---
Good ol' Joe. That quote is from Thomas Jefferson, whom the Democrat party tries to claim as their own.
--- Quote ---...  Thomas Jefferson did the most to make the Liberty Tree a lasting metaphor, with his 1787 letter that declared, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.”  ...
--- End quote ---
Smithsonian Magazine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version