Author Topic: Border agents arrest 24 migrants, 3 alleged smugglers at RV park  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border agents arrest 24 migrants, 3 alleged smugglers at RV park
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Apr 29, 2024 / 06:25 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 29, 2024 / 06:25 PM CDT

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – Three drivers and 24 migrants are in custody after border agents tracked a caravan of SUVs and a pickup from a highway near the border to an empty RV park near Columbus, New Mexico.

Three vehicles traveling in tandem on New Mexico State Road 9 in the early hours of April 24 attracted the attention of border agents because they appeared to be following a speeding white Ford F-150. The lead truck kept going but two Ford Expedition SUVs and a Dodge Ram pickup – all with Chihuahua, Mexico, license plates – pulled into an RV park along NM 9, about 2 miles north of the border with Mexico.

Court records show several U.S. Border Patrol agents converged at the RV park and began questioning the drivers. The agents saw several individuals, some wearing camouflage clothing, trying to hide in the back of each vehicle.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/border-agents-arrest-24-migrants-3-alleged-smugglers-at-rv-park/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson