Author Topic: Florida sheriff's office seizes largest amount of fentanyl in county history, two illegals arrested  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida sheriff's office seizes largest amount of fentanyl in county history, two illegals arrested

Two of the four individuals arrested were in the country illegally.

By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor
Published: April 29, 2024 1:25pm

With one operation, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office in Florida disrupted a Mexican drug trafficking organization operating in several states. In the process, deputies seized the largest amount of fentanyl in county history at 14 kilograms, or 30.86 pounds – enough to kill one-third of the state’s population.

Two of the four individuals arrested were in the country illegally, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.

“Fentanyl is the drug that is coming from Mexico through an open border … and it’s killing people all over the United States," Judd said at a news conference. “It seems like every time I talk about a fentanyl operation, I'm saying it's the largest fentanyl seizure in the state of Florida. Once again, that's what I'm saying. The seizure of 14 kilos of fentanyl is the single largest seizure in the history of Polk County.”

The two criminal aliens they arrested, Judd said, “didn’t come here to better themselves and their family. They came here illegally to kill people in America with a deadly drug through a porous border that we need to seal off.”

https://justthenews.com/nation/state...county-history
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson