Author Topic: Victory for Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly as prosecutors say they won't charge him again with sh  (Read 503 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Victory for Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly as prosecutors say they won't charge him again with shooting death of migrant on his land

DAILYMAIL.COM
By JEN SMITH
29 April 2024

The Arizona rancher who became the face of the border crisis after he was charged with shooting a migrant dead on his land will not face a new trial.

George Alan Kelly, 75, was charged with the killing of Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, a Mexican national found dead on Kelly's sprawling ranch in January 2023.

Kelly insists he never shot him, instead only ever firing a warning shot to scare away groups of migrants who regularly crossed through his land.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13364133/arizona-rancher-george-alan-kelly-case-dismissed-migrant-shooting.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Great news.  Surprising news.  I'd still like to know more about Juror 8 who was the sole hold-out and wanted to fry this guy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Some good news in AZ for a change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

“The nightmare is over… God will look after me…” Alan Kelly briefly addresses cameras

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1785051281754583402
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cernovich
@Cernovich

There was one holdout juror. A far left wing lunatic. Everyone else voted NOT GUILTY, and this was a blue district in Arizona.

Lefties are getting on juries.

Conservatives are “too principled” and run their mouths about politics.

Keep your mouth shut. You can be impartial.

5:59 PM · Apr 29, 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was sure he would be re-tried, despite the 7-1 count that went against the State.  I am please as punch they are not going to do it!   

:headbang: :dancer: :cheerlead: :woohoo: :lotsosmileys:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 11:47:19 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cernovich
@Cernovich

There was one holdout juror. A far left wing lunatic. Everyone else voted NOT GUILTY, and this was a blue district in Arizona.

Lefties are getting on juries.

Conservatives are “too principled” and run their mouths about politics.

Keep your mouth shut. You can be impartial.

5:59 PM · Apr 29, 2024

I believe it is Pima County (Tucson), which the most liberal district in the State.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I believe it is Pima County (Tucson), which the most liberal district in the State.

I think Cernovich is speaking about all juries brought to us courtesy of lawfare @Cyber Liberty  ----- not just this one in Arizona.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Cernovich is speaking about all juries brought to us courtesy of lawfare @Cyber Liberty  ----- not just this one in Arizona.

I am sure he did.  I was responding to the "local to AZ part."
I will NOT comply.