Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona ‘fake electors’ indictment during 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach  (Read 532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona ‘fake electors’ indictment during 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach
By Social Links for Lydia Moynihan
Published May 18, 2024
Updated May 18, 2024, 2:32 a.m. ET

Rudy Giuliani’s 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach was stormed “like it was Normandy” as the former New York City mayor was served with notice of his Arizona indictment, sources told The Post.

In front of nearly 75 guests, two officials with Arizona’s attorney general’s office arrived at the shindig around 11 p.m. to hand Giuliani the papers in the case alleging he and 17 others were involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election, the sources said.

Some partygoers started screaming and one woman even cried as Giuliani was served.

“While crime in Arizona is at an all-time high the Arizona Secretary of State’s office felt it was a good use of resources to send multiple agents across the country to storm an 80th birthday party like it was Normandy,” said Caroline Wren, a top GOP consultant, who hosted the birthday party at her home.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/05/18/us-news/rudy-giuliani-served-with-arizona-fake-electors-indictment-during-80th-birthday-bash-in-palm-beach/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Over/Under of when Lawfare starts becoming open street warfare.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Won't be much longer till they come after SC Justices, Congress people or anyone that the left doesn't agree with.

Damn shame what is happening.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Won't be much longer till they come after SC Justices, Congress people or anyone that the left doesn't agree with.

Damn shame what is happening.

Don't worry....   87K new armed IRS agents will protect us.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't worry....   87K new armed IRS agents will protect us.   :cool:

I guess we found out why the IRS was procuring all that ammo! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.