General Category > Health/Education

Anti-Israel Columbia students defiant as 2 p.m. deadline passes to clear encampment

<< < (33/33)

Hoodat:
Remember back in the 1940s when Democrats opposed nazis?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 06, 2024, 12:17:03 am ---Remember back in the 1940s when Democrats opposed nazis?

--- End quote ---

A lot did not, in the 30's.

mountaineer:
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Biden Launches Investigation of Columbia U for Discriminating Against Hamas Supporters

“the Biden administration’s…launching a “civil rights investigation” into the university for “extreme anti-Palestinian, anti-Arab, and Islamophobic harassment”.
12:31 PM · May 10, 2024

--- Quote ---Biden Launches Investigation of Columbia U for Discriminating Against… Hamas Supporters
According to the Department of Education, celebrating the mass murder of Jews and issuing a call for "full solidarity" with a terrorist organization is "speech activity".
May 4, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield
FrontPageMag

Is anyone really surprised?

After weeks of bias intimidation by Hamas supporters aimed at Jewish students and faculty, including Khymani James, an encampment leader who had talked to Columbia University officials about killing Jews, the Biden administration’s Department of Education, with the inevitability of a rigged slot machine in Reno, is launching a “civil rights investigation” into the university for “extreme anti-Palestinian, anti-Arab, and Islamophobic harassment”.

The complaint comes from ‘Palestine Legal’, the same group providing advice to the encampment protesters.

It complains that “Columbia has reinforced the hostile anti-Palestinian environment, including by suspending Students for Justice in Palestine — a student organization that advocates for Palestinian human rights — for engaging in speech activity supporting Palestinian rights” ...
--- End quote ---
I value my freedom too much to say what I'm really thinking.  :thumbsdown:

Cyber Liberty:
Sloe Joe made is position clear a couple days ago when he announced the US is stopping the shipment of bombs, to stop Israel from finishing off Hamas.  This story merely reinforces that position.

Israel will finish the job anyway, but may have to rely on using less accurate bombs and killing more "civilians."  IOW, Biden will be to blame.

I, too, will refrain from saying what I really think.... :thumbsdown:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version