Author Topic: USAFA Cadet At Genderbread Person Training: “Why Aren’t We Learning About China Instead?”  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
USAFA Cadet At Genderbread Person Training: “Why Aren’t We Learning About China Instead?”
By Lt Gen Rod Bishop (USAF, Ret)
April 27, 2024

Cadets attend a recent “Silver Wings Rated Diversity and Inclusion Event” at USAFA
Recent email sent to General Bishop:

“I am a strong supporter/donator to STARRS and receive their weekly updates.  Additionally, I saw a letter you wrote to Lt Gen (Ret) Gould and I strongly support your position against CRT/DEI and other issues that are seriously damaging not only our Academies, but also our combat capability.

Sadly, it appears our AOG either condones this direction or is just plain oblivious to this dangerous path.

I also follow Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch and noticed that USAFA has stonewalled his request for information regarding CRT being taught to cadets.

I am a very proud USAFA grad, but have become very disillusioned with the direction of the Academy since my 40th reunion back in 2019.

For example, at the gathering for several Prep School classes, the commander stated that they predominantly accept 3 groups of candidates: athletes (redshirt football players), minorities, and prior enlisted.

Then he added that, all you white guys would not get in today and would have to find another option.

https://armedforces.press/usafa-cadet-at-genderbread-person-training-why-arent-we-learning-about-china-instead/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson