Author Topic: Conservatives Need to Man Up and Play by the New Rules > Kurt Schlichter  (Read 183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservatives Need to Man Up and Play by the New Rules
Kurt Schlichter

Good gosh, could the conservasissies be any conservasissier? That’s a rhetorical question because the answer is obvious. Yes. Yes, they can, and they do on a regular basis. Last week, we were treated to the glorious tableau of Texas cops of all the colors of the ethnic rainbow grabbing and manhandling scumbag Hamas-lovers off the lawn at the University of Texas. This should have been a time of celebration for us normal people. This should have been a time of joy. Instead, we got these conservative weenies upset that Greg Abbott was arresting people for exercising what they (wrongly) claim is their right to free speech.

Guys, if you want to know why we lose, there you go. This is how we lose.

Let’s put aside the fact that Greg Abbott wasn’t sending these cops in to arrest those scumbags simply because they are anti-Semitic, though they are totally anti-Semitic. It wasn’t about their free speech. They were trespassing, harassing Jews, and camping out on the lawn like a bunch of Scat Francisco hobos. That’s not free speech. That’s a bunch of commies being jerks.

But what if the governor was stopping them from saying things we don’t like? What if Greg Abbott was abusing the right to free speech on a college campus, something which has never ever happened before in the history of ever, at least not since last week when the commissars sent in the local SWAT team because somebody misgendered a dude dressed like Lola Falana? If violating the right to free speech on a college campus in 2024 was against the rules, well, that’s news to me.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/29/conservatives-need-to-man-up-and-play-by-the-new-rules-n2638370
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Name an "alleged" conservative that complained about spoiled, coddled snowflakes getting a good old fashioned hippy noogie.

They are domestic terrorists obstructing public ways, threatening public order, safety, and commerce.  Their student debt forgiveness and Federally subsidized college loans should be cancelled.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 04:01:12 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.