General Category > Elections 2024

Report: Trump and DeSantis Meet in Miami, Talk Fundraising

<< < (2/36) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: the OlLine Rebel on April 29, 2024, 04:41:25 pm ---Oh no.  Please don’t be the VP.

--- End quote ---
Not gonna happen, they would lose Florida's electoral college votes. I see this as simple politics with DeSantis positioning himself favorably with Trump voters for his next run. personally I think it's a wasted move because Trump is like the snake in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULx9k2QkL94

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: the OlLine Rebel on April 29, 2024, 04:41:25 pm ---Oh no.  Please don’t be the VP.

--- End quote ---

Not a chance.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on April 29, 2024, 05:15:15 pm ---Not gonna happen, they would lose Florida's electoral college votes. I see this as simple politics with DeSantis positioning himself favorably with Trump voters for his next run.

--- End quote ---

The meeting was requested by DeSantis because he knows he's got some repair work ahead of him.  Ronny's more than likely maneuvering for a prime time slot at the convention ----- not quite sure what his bartering chip could be, even for this somewhat embarrassing request.

Right_in_Virginia:
DeSantis requested the meeting.  Could he be trying to buy a prime time slot at the convention?

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 29, 2024, 06:09:24 pm ---The meeting was requested by DeSantis because he knows he's got some repair work ahead of him.  Ronny's more than likely maneuvering for a prime time slot at the convention ----- not quite sure what his bartering chip could be, even for this somewhat embarrassing request.

--- End quote ---
Of course you think it's embarrassing, you're so far up Donny's heinie :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version