Author Topic: Today's Toons 4/29/24  (Read 5256 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 4/29/24
« on: April 29, 2024, 08:08:53 am »
Click below for related story:

Click for soundtrack video:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for CNN ad:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden bit three Secret Service agents at the White House Sunday after having to return from the beach to deal with World War III breaking out.

Israel was attacked by Iran Saturday sparking anti-Israel protests to shut down the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. The standoff was brief. The police couldn't get the protestors off the bridge but they scattered like ants when they saw an approaching cargo container ship marked the SS Baltimore.

Judge Merchan warned Trump to stop giving unfriendly potential jurors the evil eye Tuesday and threatened him with jail time. The first six jurors all read the New York Times and two are company DEI directors. If this jury pool were any more poisoned, Putin would be bottling it to serve in the gulag.

The New York Times warned Democrats Monday that its new polls show that young voters are swinging over to Donald Trump. In response, Democratic voter registration drives are aggressively underway this week. Just this morning, OJ Simpson announced he's voting for Joe Biden in November.

Hunter Biden's laptop videos show so much male genitalia it looks like he just won a women's swimming meet.

The NSA is the only government office that actually listens to you.

DA Alvin Bragg demanded Trump be fined $3,000 for violating the gag order if he disparages Stormy and Michael Cohen. They spent all weekend on CNN disparaging Trump but he's fined if he replies. Inflation is so bad Trump is having to pay $3,000 for speech that four years ago was free.

The White House announced Tuesday that President Biden is working with Allies this week to hammer out new sanctions against Iran. Iranian immigrants in Michigan are chanting Death to America. Biden vowed he will move heaven and earth to get the 52 American hostages released by Iran.

President Biden said his uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea in World War II. The story will be told in the upcoming movie Serving Private Biden.

Jesse Ventura told CNN he could beat Trump and Biden. We owe him a great debt. Jesse Ventura took American politics and raised it to the level of professional wrestling.

The most shocking thing about the fire near the Trump trial is it wasn't caused by everybody involved's pants bursting into flames.

Anytime I honor those who have passed on, I also make up stories about them being eaten by cannibals. I mean, who doesn't?

Man sets himself on fire outside Trump's trial courthouse. He poured gasoline all over himself, so he obviously came from money.

Six of RFK siblings go on TV and endorse Biden instead of Bobby. That's a twist, a Kennedy getting assassinated by other Kennedys.

-- Argus Hamilton

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 4/29/24
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 12:20:49 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 01:20:49 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 02:01:55 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Curious if you got hit with a denial of service hack last week. Wasn't able to access the toons Friday.
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 02:09:11 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 02:09:33 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2024, 02:12:17 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Curious if you got hit with a denial of service hack last week. Wasn't able to access the toons Friday.

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

It happened to me & virtually everyone I know at some point on Thursday AM; all was OK for me by Thursday evening.

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2024, 04:25:11 pm »
Monday mid-morning thanks. Pookie! ;D

And as Americans have learned, lived, and can testify:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 05:00:53 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 06:03:19 pm »
Monday mid-morning thanks. Pookie! ;D

And as Americans have learned, lived, and can testify:

My pleasure, as ever, Scott!

Thanks...added C.S. for Thurs. My wife has read/is reading many books about him.

Online pookie18

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 06:03:46 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2024, 07:27:59 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!  I hope you had a great (and memorable) Weekend!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2024, 09:07:22 pm »
G'day, Pookie!

Online pookie18

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2024, 10:28:29 am »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!  I hope you had a great (and memorable) Weekend!!!

My pleasure & thanks, CL!

Online pookie18

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2024, 10:28:49 am »