Author Topic: Exclusive: Jill intervenes during Joe’s unexpected speech to wounded warriors after he freezes  (Read 437 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive: Jill intervenes during Joe’s unexpected speech to wounded warriors after he freezes
April 25, 2024

By Michael Swaney

Before the start of Wednesday’s Wounded Warrior Project’s annual Soldier Ride, which started at the White House lawn, Dr. Jill Biden spoke about the steps the Biden administration has taken to expand care for veterans.

The multiday bike ride began in 2004 to help raise awareness for injured veterans and the tradition of starting the ride from the White House began in 2008.

“My husband often says that we have many obligations as a nation but only one sacred obligation: to support you and your families when we send you into harm’s way and when you return,” the First Lady said of her husband, who is hoping to secure a second term as president.

The White House released video coverage of her speech that covered topics such as, quality home health care, providing benefits and care for veterans harmed by toxins, preventing homelessness, and even helping spouses of active-duty and retired servicemembers.

https://popularmilitary.com/exclusive-jill-intervenes-during-joes-unexpected-speech-to-wounded-warriors-after-he-freezes/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 08:51:49 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does she get to speak for him when he freezes making big military decisions?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

https://popularmilitary.com/exclusive-jill-intervenes-during-joes-unexpected-speech-to-wounded-warriors-after-he-freezes/

It's so terrifying to know that a man who has lost touch with reality is at the helm, making HUGE decisions that affect our safety and our future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.