Author Topic: Joe Biden Scolds Press, Demands Favorable Coverage At White House Correspondents’ Dinner  (Read 205 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics
By Cullen McCue
April 27, 2024

President Joe Biden turned the 108th White House Correspondents’ Dinner — which was historically viewed as a comedic event — into a political stump speech against “extreme MAGA Republicans.” In addition to celebrating the ongoing criminal trials against former President Donald Trump, an angry Biden scolded the press for what he deemed to be unflattering coverage.

President Biden frequently echoed his dark, “extreme MAGA” rhetoric throughout the event. “I had a great stretch since the State of The Union,” Biden told the assembled crowd of corporate journalists and Hollywood celebrities. “But Donald has had a few tough days lately,” he continued with a smirk. “You might call it ‘Stormy weather.’ What the hell!”

Throughout the majority of the speech, Biden droned on with ominous language while frequently describing his political opponents as enemies of the state. He even repeated a recent media hoax by accusing Trump of vowing a “bloodbath” if he wins re-election.

“He promised a bloodbath, when he loses again. We have to take this seriously,” Biden said.

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-joe-biden-scolds-press-demands-favorable-coverage-white-house-correspondents-dinner-cmc/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

As if he had to worry about not getting favorable coverage from the lapdog news media.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org