Author Topic: Donald Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden in CNN Poll, Third-Party Candidates Expand Trump  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Takes Biggest Lead Ever over Joe Biden in CNN Poll, Third-Party Candidates Expand Trump Lead

Matthew Boyle28 Apr 2024Washington, DC3
4:02

Former President Donald Trump has opened his biggest lead ever captured in the CNN poll of the American electorate, enjoying a six-point advantage over incumbent Democrat President Joe Biden.

Trump, at 49 percent, is six percent ahead of Biden’s 43 percent when the two are polled head-to-head.

When third-party candidates like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Dr. Jill Stein, and Cornel West are added into the field, Trump’s lead over Biden grows to nearly double digits. In that multi-candidate scenario, Trump is at 42 percent, Biden is down at 33 percent, Kennedy is at 16 percent, West at four percent, and Stein at three percent.

That’s a nine percent lead for Trump nationally, an astounding number that if true would signal the former president is on track for an electoral college romp of Biden.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1784562295449792936

The CNN/SSRS poll was conducted from April 18 to April 23, and surveyed 1,212 American adults, including 967 registered voters, and has a margin of error of 3.4 percent for the full sample and 3.8 percent among registered voters. The numbers for the presidential race are from the registered voters sample.

CNN, in its story about the poll, found most Americans look back on Trump’s presidency positively—and look at Biden’s presidency negatively. CNN’s Jennifer Agiesta wrote that “in the coming rematch, opinions about the first term of each man vying for a second four years in the White House now appear to work in Trump’s favor, with most Americans saying that, looking back, Trump’s term as president was a success, while a broad majority says Biden’s has so far been a failure.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/28/donald-trump-takes-biggest-lead-ever-over-joe-biden-in-cnn-poll-third-party-candidates-expand-trump-lead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Funny how nobody is commenting on this, here was CNN in November 2020:

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/presidential-polls

Yes polls aren't always right by any stretch of the imagination but they are an indicator.

If I'm the Biden campaign I'm worried.

Offline cato potatoe

If I'm the Biden campaign I'm worried.

They should be nervous.  He sucks.  They are fortunate to have RFK to soak up disaffected voters, and Trump as the only viable alternative.  Otherwise, any president with 40% approval would be headed for a landslide defeat. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Harvard-Harris just released a poll that has Trump winning by 7 in a 4 way race, 3 head to head.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden is making the same mistake Bush '41 made in 1992 - being dismissive of economic concerns of working Americans.

They trust prices at the supermarket more than they trust pretty charts and economists.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

Biden is making the same mistake Bush '41 made in 1992 - being dismissive of economic concerns of working Americans.

They trust prices at the supermarket more than they trust pretty charts and economists.

Exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.